2.05.2010

Strengths and Hobbies


I am taking a Leadership class now.

It is very informative and valuable for me to learn the leadership style, and how we can manage people more effectively.

Last week Dr. Hill assigned us to write own biography because to recover our memories in our teens are really important for us to discover our potential strengths. When I was writing my biography, I was faced with huge problems.

Usually our strengths and hobbies are the same; however, for me, they are totally different.For example, I like thinking logically but I have trouble in numbers.

My question is which should I focus on strengths or hobbies when I chose my first career?

One of my friends advised me " I think the world would be a much better place if everybody pursued what made them truly happy and content. Maybe you can find a way to combine your strengths and you hobbies?"

1 件のコメント:

  1. I can't understand 'however, for me, they are totally different.For example, I like thinking logically but I have trouble in numbers.'

    This mean is your strengths and hobby are 'thinking logically'?? And the one have merit and demerit??

    I think we should chouse strenghts and in addition, we should focus on it that we want to achieve things. Because, if we focus on hobbies, we lost relaxation.

    However, If we can find your frend opinion's way, our life will be happy!! I want to find this way!;DDDD

    返信削除