2.09.2010

Chinese Negotiation



Surprisingly enough, China will soon become a leading English speaking country in the world. Since I started staying in the United States, I have been interested in China because half of international students enrolled here are Chinese. They are diligent and hardworking compared to other international students.

I am taking "Multinational Business Communication" in this semester and I had an opportunity to learn how to negotiate with Chinese effectively. One of the important tips is to built "Guanxi".Basically, it is translated as personal connections on which an individual can draw to secure resources or advantages when doing business as well as in the course of social life. The second tip is to minimize your "no". The most important value for Chinese is relationship. If we want to say " Do you understand?", we have to say " Are we being clear?". It means that to save face is extremely important when we negotiate with Chinese.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh!
    Do you remember my request??
    Now, I collecting the messeage for Li Keiko.
    Plz return my request without delay!;D
    hahahahaha!

    返信削除