2.25.2010

Happiness


Although most people think about their happiness all day long, they cannot find it easily because it is an extreamely ambiguous thing. In recent years, it has been more difficult for us to define happiness than in past years because of affluence; we can buy whatever we want. That is, happiness is not necessarily wealth. I also consider all through the day what happiness is and what makes the human heart sing.

I believe that we will find happiness everywhere and it is familiar in everyday life. According to Leonardo Da Vinci, "looking" and "seeing" are different. He reflected sadly that average people looks without seeing, listens without hearing. touches without feeling, eats without tasting, moves without physical awareness and so forth.

I strongly believe that happiness is in your mind and also nearby.The simple things in life can actually bring us happiness.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I often find my happiness(*^^*)
    For example, when I leave my house, I felt wind. when I walk around there, I find new load... I can find my happiness wherever.
    I think, we can find our happiness if I want.
    If, we can't find our happiness, may be we don't know what is happiness. If we can change our thinking, we can find our happiness easily♪

    返信削除