2.19.2010

Flexpetz


Have you ever had a pet before? According to Harry Truman, if you want a friend, get a dog. Unfortunately, in my case, I have never had a pet before because I do not have enough money, time and I do not have an appropriate place. Flexpetz,one of the biggest pet rental industries, is here to solve our pet problems. http://www.flexpetz.com/

This impressive company provides dogs for customers using rental service. It is a good opportunity for us to decide if we want to keep pets and not have to spend a lot of money and time. However, the animal protection organization in US dissaproves of renting pets because animals are not like cars or furniture. Renting pets has become illegal in Boston in 2008.

On the other hand, in Japan the renting pet business has become popular in the elderly population. Senior citizens want comfort of pets. Furthermore, dogs are not only a recreation, entertainment but also a medicine in Japan. It means they have a significant role in healing people and society. The rental dog industry can provide senior citizens with pets and help them achieve a healthy, happy life.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have a dog. He make me happy all the time!
    Love!! I love him!!!
    By the way, our country is small land. On the other hands, our country live a lot of people. So, we have to live small space. Small space can't live with pet. Therefore, this business is very useful for our life, I think.

    返信削除